NENA Web Ordering Policy
These Terms & Conditions apply to single orders amounting to order of RM10.00 (subject to the minimum order as defined below) that are placed with Nena Kitchen (003094975-H) through www.nena.com.my (an “order”).
- A RM2.00 delivery fee applies for every order via nena.com.my.
- Limited delivery areas apply due to our sole shop.
- Breakfast orders are taken until 10.30am.
- Dinner/Supper orders are taken until 8.00pm.
- Prices of meals may vary with your choice of drink. The price of your meal will be reflected on your order form prior to confirmation.
- Although we will try our best to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, to help ensure the safety of our NENA riders, delivery times may be affected due to bad weather, traffic conditions and/or any other unforeseeable technical issues.
- NENA delivery service is subject to availability. We reserve the right to reject any order.
- Access to the NENA Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our NENA’s reasonable control. NENA’s disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Website, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
- If NENA’s is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then NENA’s shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and NENA’s shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of NENA’s, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of NENA’s.